2013 through the selection of some of my articles:
This year I typed over 40 mostly on the ground researched pieces. Many were transforming and unique written for four media outlets, Taz, Jüdische Allgemeine, Open Democracy and Die Zeit. On three occasions I published only on my blog.
I hope I continue to write challenging and original pieces in the next year. I have some already forthcoming to do with urban culture, domestic violence, sustainability and on Jewish issues. Perhaps I will also write again more in English, as I have done in the past.
To my all my readers, but especially my loyal ones and interviewees, a great thank you. I could not do without you! Special thanks to all the newspapers and editors, you know who are!
- London remembers Amy Winehouse
- Fair Trade Bridal Ware. Atelier Tamman in London.
- Mo Farrah and the Million Dollar Business
- Rochdale: Heart of the World’s Co-operatives
- Music Culture in Camden
- Balance of risks. Suspicion of PTSD amongst killers of Lee Rigby
- Talks from inside the HQ of the G8 Protesters
- London Olympics and government spin.
- Michael Mansfields on parallels between the Stephen Lawrence case and Edward Snowden
- Honours for the Rabbi.
- Encounter made easy. Interfaith work in schools in Britain
- Pedal Power. The 100 Miles Prudential Cycle Race (as a participant)
- The Y-Debate of Tottenham Hotspurs
- Paul Kimmage on UCI elections
- John Amaechi on Sochi, the Olympics and human rights
- Too Many Moors. Black Power Guided Walks in London
- Stress and suicide in the London City
- Smiha and Thread. Two remarkable men in Savill Row
- UKIP on the Block. A visit in Benfleet, Essex, where UKIP just ousted the Tories
- Somalis in London
- Beheadings and Violence on the Internet
- Neighbours only talk for money. Lambeth slavery house
- Only Autobahn with Autogas
- Hack the Parliament. How Democracy is improved by hackers in the UK
- Churchill does not help! Observation from an England – Germany Football Match
- A Readers complaint. Does the media in the UK still lack ethics. The case of the Lambeth Slave House.
- Mandela the incomplete struggle for self-determination
You must be logged in to post a comment.